Monday 13 February 2012

Chimpoo Valentine Day Party Exclusive!

Hello friends its Azeemsky here, I have got the exclusive news of upcoming Chimpoo party this February and that is yes the title say it all, VALENTINE PARTY.

I was tweeting to Chimpoo team @iluvchimpoo i tweet them saying

 hey  team, how r u? I have a superb idea, you should release a chimpoo magazine in India

Then Chimpoo team replied me

 its a brilliant idea. We have some great things cooking in chimpoo. u'll b d 1st 2 know


Then i ask

 so shall i post it? & it will be more good if u give me some sneak peek pic of it?


Again Chimpoo team replied

 Not magazine. Something planned for Valentine's Day :))


Then i ask


 so shall i post it? & it will be more good if u give me some sneak peek pic of it?


Again Chimpoo team replied


 yes tomorrow. Will try and give u a sneak peek before it goes live :)) Now thats a good chimpoo :)


So friends stay tuned for the Chimpoo Valentine day party exclusive sneak peek only on ChimpooSky and Thanks to  @iluvchimpoo for the exclusive !

-Your Friend Azeemsky (ChimpooSky Owner)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Play Chimpoo.com